General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC
Festival del Cinema Africano, d’Asia e America Latina, the African, Asian and Latin American Film Festival – FESCAAAL respects your privacy.
The data controller for the FESCAAAL is ASSOCIAZIONE CENTRO ORIENTAMENTO EDUCATIVO – COE, the organization which has been organizing and promoting the Festival since 1991, whose legal head office is in Italy, in Via Milano, 4 – 23816 – Barzio (LC).
You can consult the complete Data Protection Policy here.
What do you have to know about the protection of your personal data?
Associazione COE does not collect data without consent.
Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to fulfill obligations provided for by law;
- for promotional and marketing aims;
- to carry out studies and statistics, to send information and updates about activities of ASSOCIAZIONE CENTRO ORIENTAMENTO EDUCATIVO and its commercial partners. The communication could be via electronic mail, text messages, post, by telephone or through the offical pages of ASSOCIAZIONE CENTRO ORIENTAMENTO EDUCATIVO, including the page Festival del Cinema Africano, d’Asia e America Latina on social networks;
- to analyze interests and preferences;
- to use the images and photos for promotional activities and not for commercial purposes;
- to consent the registration on the websites of the association and to apply for the open calls.
Cookies e Google Analytics
The web site www.festivalcinemaafricano.org uses Google Analytics, a tool provided by Google which helps to analyze the income web traffic. By surfing our website and accepting cookies you allow Google to process your navigation data. You can always refuse to accept the cookies.
You are free in every moment to modify and/or revoke your consent and ask for information contacting us at email@example.com.
latest update: 2018, September 10th